Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Life gets hectic sometimes...

Well, I'm back.

It's been a while since I've posted here, and I do apologize for my absence. Unfortunately, life does sometimes get in the way of the things we'd rather be doing. The past few months have been quite busy for me and my family. We're still adjusting to our new home in Pennsylvania, our older car was giving up the ghost so we had to devote a lot of time to purchasing a replacement, and there have been some other family issues as well. Nothing serious - just time consuming and requiring a lot of attention. In addition, my husband had to get set up with several new doctors, as he has some health issues that need monitoring on a regular basis. That alone has taken up a large amount of time in getting his new insurance coverage started, choosing doctors, filling out reams of paperwork, and getting many diagnostic tests re-done because the new doctors don't want to rely on reports from the old doctors.

However, things are settling down, and with the holiday season upon us, I thought it was time I returned to my first love... writing, and sharing my thoughts with all of you.

I also wanted you to know that I will be looking into some ways of turning this blog into an income-producer, and one of these may be to write sponsored reviews through PayPerPost.com. I chose this particular group because I like their ethics disclosure, and the fact that they have no problem with bloggers revealing that some posts are "paid" reviews or commentaries. I would have done that anyway, but it's nice to know they actually want to be honest with the readers who patronize their writer's blogs.

Most of my posts will continue to be about life and/or things in the news that give me pause. But now and then there will be one that is a sponsored review, and it will be clearly stated as such within the post itself.

I hope this will not be objectionable to anyone, but please feel free to leave your comments below (for or against the idea). I want to know what you think.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Visitors