Thursday, November 15, 2007

Banners

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm gradually adding a few ad banners at the bottom of this blog. There are a few things I want to tell you about how I choose these banners, and why:

1. All banners that you will see are for products, services, or companies I have personally used or use repeatedly, and which I feel offer quality, fair pricing, and good value.

2. I will not promote any site, service, product or company that I cannot (in good conscience)personally vouch for.

3. There will be one banner that rotates ads based on the advertisers I selected at Commission Junction. Those selections were subjected to the same criteria I listed in #1 above.

4. In addition to the one rotating (active) banner, there will be a few static banners. These are featured advertisements from a select list of products, services, or businesses that I am personally involved with on a recurring basis (ex: our car loan came from RoadLoans.com, and I am a game moderator at DukesandDragons.com).

5. Once I begin writing product reviews, I may feature banners for that particular product or service during the month the review appears on the main page of the blog, or longer if I feel the subject of the advertisement deserves additional exposure. As stated previously, any product reviews I do for compensation will be clearly marked as such within the post.


I tell you this because I want you to know that, although I do hope to generate income from this blog (and others), I also realize that any endorsements I allow here, whether through banner ads or reviews, put my integrity on the line. Because of this, I will not promote ANY product, website, service, or business unless I feel confident that any reader who patronizes that product or business will be as satisfied with the results as I was.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Visitors